Master Miguel Diaz is a 4th Degree World Taekwondo & Kukkiwon Recognized Black Belt. Master Diaz is recognized as one of the top fighters in the country. He has also proven to have a very high caliber of skill in forms, Taekwondo Demonstration, acrobatics and extreme Martial Arts Kicking. An enthusiastic teacher and full-time athlete, Master Diaz is goal very goal oriented and brings his full effort and energy into the classroom to groom the young generation of Martial Artists, prioritizing the key values of respect, discipline and a solid work ethic that should be applied in everyday life to achieve one’s goal.
Words from Master Diaz:
“Ultimately, my goal as a Taekwondo athlete is to compete in the Olympic Games and to obtain the best results at the highest level of competition I am curious to see what I can achieve with my talents as a competitor through the limited of years I have left as a competitor in the international circuit. My goal as a Taekwondo practitioner is to groom the upcoming generation of Martial Arts students. I want to be able to educate students the key values of Taekwondo and how they can apply it in their lives, and to be able share how Taekwondo has benefited my life and attitude. Not only to help students build their Taekwondo Skill to the best of their ability but to instill the forgotten attitude of grit and that never give-up, never give-in attitude. I want help individuals, especially the very young age group to develop a positive mental attitude that will help any individual learn from their mistakes from the past, stay focus within the present that will ultimately help the individual achieve whatever goal they may have for the future.”
Some Current Achievements by Master Diaz:
• Canadian National Team Member for Sparring.
• 5th Place 2012 World Championships
• Member of the Ontario Provincial Sparring Team since 2007 – Present
• Canadian National Champion – 2009, 2010, 2012 Jr., 2013 Sr.
• Multiple Times Canadian National Medalist – 2009 to Present.
• Multiple International Open / Championship Medalist – Canada Open, US Open, Dutch Open, Spanish Open, Common Wealth Championships.
• Named M.V.P Sparring Fighter for Canada 2012 & 2013